Thomas nofacepress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:09:04 UTC 2020

I am opposed to biased price increases targeting .com domains.  If any
price increase takes place, it should apply to all domains equally and with
significant justification.

This is a public service and should not be allowed to profit.  The only
reason it exists today is based on that understanding.  Had I had known
back then that the monopoly would be allowed to set arbitrary prices, I
would have done my level best to prevent it.

Thanks,
Thomas Davis