Lasantha Indrajith hellolasantha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:17:01 UTC 2020

Hi,

I own many .com domains. Those gave me a broad area to communicate with the
world.
I used them to do my business and just share the information with the
world. Price was the main factor to achieve that and ICANN is doing a
social service to the world. Increasing may cause indirect influences to
these domains in the future. Cost is going to be high and high. just think
about it. not just me, BILLIONS of domains.

--
Thank You,
Lasantha Indrajith