[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on the amendment 3 on .com

maggie luk maggieluklau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:21:32 UTC 2020

Hello there,

I wanna voice my opinion on the increase prices for the .com registry. I understand how the increase would benefit the company, however a lot of us are using it for personal use such as blogs or portfolios or small business and every cent counts. A lot of us own more that 1 domain and expenses do add up.

If prices were to increase as mentioned at least don’t make it 7%. I know it’s the max but let’s be honest that’s probably what the price increase will be if they can make a lot more money from milking us.

Hope you’ll hear and consider all of our petitions against such high price increases.

Thanks,
Maggie