[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Atrocious behaviour

Marsaeus marsaeus at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 03:26:11 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,
First of all, please for give me for not knowing enough to write a complete intelligent response about this issue.

I just want you to know that as a domain customer, I am both very worried and very unhappy.
Sure, I can start using other domains, and that is probably what I will have to do.

But your agreement does not appear to have the consumer in mind at all. Your making this agreement behind closed doors points to the correctness of my assumption.
Emails like this one rarely do much good, but I am hoping enough people will complain that at the very least it backfires and costs you more customers than you have anticipated.
If this deal does go through, without changes, I do know that you will have lost one.

I am not a huge customer, but I can certainly make sure that my purchases do not contribute any more (if at all) to your business.

Marsaeus
Marine, Gamer, Joker, Entertainer?