[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increases Objection

BON CHIANG LEE leebonchiang at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:27:05 UTC 2020

Hi iCANN,

I am Rocher from Malaysia, I am an entrepreneur startup one year ago, I am 24 years old currently.

I am IT expert, working with web technology and mobile technology is my life. Domain name is the most important element for my business, I am still struggling with the business grow, the cost of the domain is effected my life and business extremely.

I hope that ICANN can consider to not increase the price for .COM

Thanks for your hearing to my comment, hope you have a good day!

[Logo]<https://soonhe.io/>
Rocher Lee | Director
a: Soonhe Technology Solution | Singapore, Malaysia
e: rocher.lee at soonhe.io<mailto:rocher.lee at soonhe.io> | w: soonhe.io<http://soonhe.io/>
m: +60189513373