[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price caps necessary!

Laura djgentner at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 03:27:10 UTC 2020

As a small business owner, it’s important to keep an eye on the various expenses with running a business. This includes running a website, which is a vital part of my business. I am in favor of price caps to help keep domain fees in check. Small business owners don’t need the surprise of a bill that keeps going up in price each year. You will be doing a disservice to the many businesses that have a .com presence in our country, people who are trying to make a living and adding to the economy. Increasing prices will force businesses to get creative with their online presence, which could mean letting go of their websites and finding other, cheaper alternatives. Everyone, including ICANN and Verisign, would lose out then.

Sent from my iPhone