[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price increases

drjgeorgia at earthlink.net drjgeorgia at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 03:31:44 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

It has never seemed reasonable that some bureaucratic system can charge me
money every year for a domain name I created myself.  How ICANN and VERISIGN
got the right to sell domain names to domain registrars and users has never
been clear, but it seems like a license to print money.   I suppose I can
understand nominal fees for administration, but the new proposed price
increases for very obscure reasons is questionable at best.  \

Do not raise domain prices.  The internet should not be made any more
inaccessible to people of limited means than it already is.

Jennifer Georgia

Multi-domain owner