[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price for domain .com

ekward oudomsavanh ekward-oudomsavanh at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:33:28 UTC 2020

I am a student from developing countries.
and I studying at Computer Science and Engineering, for do side project, I need to pay everything on my own and including hosting, server…
So the domain name is one of part my project to do and need to pay,
you know? Even the current price now is still high for me, but! The price is everyone paying now.
So I may not complain with that. And I need to work hard to find money more to pay for this.

Please support us, like a student as me.

Thank you

Regards,