[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Domain price increase

Zvi zvi at zvis.com
Tue Feb 11 03:33:26 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern.

     I'd like to express my strong opposition to the recent price increase proposal on .com domains.

ICAAN made those changes in secret, without any input or discussion with community and internet users. Verisign's
agreement to pay ICAAN 20 million over 5 years of support with potential profit for closer to 400million out of our
pockets doesn't inspire any confidence in anyone's best intentions here.

--
Thanks,
Zvi