[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain price increase

Lee Baiiley incomeexploder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:35:29 UTC 2020

Hello,
I do not agree with the price increase especially if there is no transparency regarding how the additional revenue will be spend. If it is going towards domain infrastructure then show how this revenue will benefit users and that is it not for personal gains only.

I have many domains for my business and need to keep my costs low. This increase will not allow me to do so. I am curious how this increase is justified.

Kind regards,
//Lee