[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Dj Arcadia djarcadia at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 03:38:45 UTC 2020

I have .com domains that are running my business assets online.

I am against the proposed increase of price to .COM domains — only Verisign wants this increase, and being merely a manager of the .COM registry has no business dictating price. Given the vast volume of registrations the current rate is already far more than justified. ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest, not that of corporations.

This is an attempt for a governing body to make an increased profit rather than use the funds properly to maintain a safe and reliable internet surfing environment.

David Matlock