[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] NO to amendment 35!

debrablack at 2tim47.com debrablack at 2tim47.com
Tue Feb 11 03:39:29 UTC 2020

I won't go into detail. You already know it. This needs to stop. Do not
raise our costs. Do not conduct your activities in private and then give us
only a short public response time. Do not pretend these things will benefit
the public and society.  Raising costs renders this inapproachable to a
large population around the world. Many are looking to ecommerce for
economic survival. Stop amendment 35!

Debra Black
Post Office Box 684
Bellingham, WA 98227

Owner of 2tim47.com and thefaceofgraceproject.com