[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain Pricing

Justin R wasobi33 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:40:13 UTC 2020

Don’t be greedy. Don’t change our domain prices!

New domains are created daily with plenty of profit, there’s no need to hurt small business owners and people hosting blogs. Hosting prices are high enough and they actually provide a service. Once a domain is purchased, the service provided is complete, and the DNS handles the remainder of the work.

Our politicians are doing enough to try and control our internet, don’t become the opposition.