[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Price Increase

Jasmin Kirkwood jasmin.kirkwood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:49:43 UTC 2020

First off, it's really disappointing to hear about the shadiness associated with this new deal.. Shady business is not the kind of business I want to associate with at all. I would take on a ".anythingelse" with "NameCheap" in a heartbeat, if it meant lower costs and disassociation with a shady company.

I recommend NameCheap to all of my clients, as I work with many entrepreneurs who are just starting up and already have many start up costs, without having to be concerned with higher monthly rates just to have a live space online with their own domain name.

If ".coms" become too pricey, ".somethingelse" will just become the next best thing and eventually make it more acceptable to not have a ".com".

Please keep things as they are!

Jasmin