[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed price increase should NOT be Allowed

Sami Khan taribsiddiqi21 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:51:22 UTC 2020

I am a lower middle class individual registrant of many .com domain
names. All of these are my personal websites.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of around $9 is already far more than justified.
Especially for individuals and very small lower middle class business
owners like me.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interests.

Proposed price increase should NOT be allowed.

Samiullah Khan
Pakistan