[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please, Reconsider .COM price Hike

Content Hood contenthoodservices at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:52:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I don't know if you're going to see my comments or even read not to talk of
responding to it.

I just got a mail this morning from Namecheap about a possible hike in the
price of the
.com tld name.

You see, I'm worried about the possible impact this move would have on
small businesses like mine.
I'm from Nigeria and over here we are under a scorching bundle of
unemployment and underemployment.

Running an internet-based business has been the saviour or must of us. By
increasing the annual domain name,
you're literally taking the only source of hope away from millions of
people whose only hope of earning pursuing their dreams is through online
businesses.

Of course, you may have had your reasons for the increment, but can you
please, try to sample the opinions of vendors like NameCheap?
That way, our concerns can also be carried along in the decision making
process.

Thank you for your time.

--
Sam Steve