[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment for Price Cap on Dot Com Domain

Jonathan Gardner jonagard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:54:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

As someone with .com addresses registered, I wanted to record my comment
that I do not support your current proposed move with Verisign. It makes
me worry about the future of the internet.  I support price controls.  I
am also deeply concerned about the shady circumstances surrounding a
company such as Verisign giving you money in exchange for more control.
I support you retaining your independence from this kind of corruption.

Thank you,
Jonathan Gardner