[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Anger and frustration about changing the cost of .COM

Steven Hon stevenhon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:58:44 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is out of frustration and anger that I send this email to you.
I totally object the idea of raising the cost of .com without notice and
the cost of maintaining should be lower instead of higher. Now the proposed
price increase is outrageous.
Even if there is any special reason for raising the price, it should be
very mild and reasonable but iI doubt the reason behind such a move.
Please STOP doing this to the whole domain community and don't create any
trouble among us.

Regards,
Steven Hon, holder of stevenhon.com