[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] verisign situation

Loot n Booty loot at coastalnet.com
Tue Feb 11 04:00:47 UTC 2020

greetings,
  I realize the people that pay and use the internet have absolutely no control in this matter. it is typical practice in business to create a need for people , suck them in and then
screw them to their limits. Wal-Mart is an example of that , but that will be in the near future. all I can say about this that you are doing to us may hopefully get regulated as some of us begin to lobby to the government that this likely is a monopoly and therefore subject to legislative control. that is my hope. but I personally have no hooks in me like the hundreds of millions of registered .coms that you will inevitably fuck senseless, I can drop my .coms they don’t mean enough to me that would allow me to be fucked like that! so you give in to your dark side, take the bait and hope it doesn’t bite you in your own ass!
ciao!