[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Hellmut Adolphs hadolphs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:07:50 UTC 2020

Dear Sir / Madam,

As a tech entrepreneur and husband of an aspiring writer who publishes online I feel compelled to write to you regarding this amendment.

This amendment will hinder small publishers, small businesses and early stage companies who depend on their existing domains and had the fortune of being able to find them when they found them at the price they found them.  An increase as proposed would make certain domains inaccessible to these same kind of people in the near future creating an unfair advantage for much bigger businesses.

We have to protect aspiring businesses and prevent removal of protection against annual price increases.

I oppose this amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement.

Thanks,

Hellmut