[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] UNWARRANTED .COM PRICE INCREASE

Peter Okoth okothpfz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:08:00 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I want to add my voice over the above matter as an Internet business
company.

We understand that companies occasionally increase their charge rates for
their goods and services, such price increases should be done for justified
reasons and should not impact the business economy negatively.

Please kindly work with the wholesalers of the .COM domain resellers and
agree on the best approach and prices. For me only two modest increases in
10 years would be justifiable with the increased amount not going beyond
20%.

I so submit.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Peter OKOTH