[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don’t be greedy!

Babington Design hbg at BabingtonDesign.com
Tue Feb 11 04:16:30 UTC 2020

I have had quite a number of very small-scale, creative endeavor, solopreneurial domains for over 10 years each. I truly can’t afford the proposed price hikes on .com or any other domain registrations.

Please don’t stifle my and others’ creative freedoms by any such greedy changes. Why would you take such harmful advantage of the hard-earned and often measly funds of low-income people?

Please don’t increase the .com or any other consumer costs. Please care.

Regards,
Helena Babington Guiles

BabingtonDesign.com
BabingtonIllustration.com