[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't allow the price hike of .com domain

shriram at rootguard.xyz shriram at rootguard.xyz
Tue Feb 11 04:18:36 UTC 2020

Hello,

.com is a very popular domain and I am using it for more than 10 of my personal sites. The Price increase will hamper a lot of potential customers from low poverty countries such as India where I belong. .com is a great and most popular tld. A lot of new businesses wants to have the .com domain but this price increase will hamper them a lot.

You are the people who has control over these things. You do a lot of good work. Please don't let this happen and tarnish your image. This is a disrespect to all the customers and proves that only money matters to corporations.

Thanks

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting