[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] STOP .COM Price Increases

Kevin Spriggs biz at kevinspriggs.com
Tue Feb 11 03:43:12 UTC 2020

To All Who Should Be Concerned:

To you, it may seem a small thing to arbitrarily put a monetary stranglehold
on the greatest economic force in the history of mankind. But to small
operators like me, ICANN's ambitious  .com enrichment amounts to a
sequestration of opportunity for the benefit of big business and ICANN.

I implore you, do not extort the lifeline of your monopoly. If you had
competition that would be a different situation, but as things stand, your
proposed rate hikes is a plan to enrich yourselves at the expense of
millions who have .com integration in their small businesses.

Kevin Spriggs