[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do not allow Verisign to massively increase the price of Domain Names

Patrick Kulikowski patrick.kulikowski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:24:56 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern

I am a customer of the .COM domain system, which I use to host my personal
portfolio.  Please don't allow Verisign to massively increase the costs of
the wholesale .COM domain name price. To encourage an open internet, the
cost of domain names should be DECREASING, not increasing, and it should be
made available to more people. ICANN should reconsider this decision.

--

Sincerely,
Patrick Kulikowski