[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3

Dean Lind deanlind71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:27:16 UTC 2020

I want to briefly write and say that I am vehemently opposed
the the .com registration rate increases you are proposing.

As a small business owner who registers domains on a
regular basis this will have a very negative impact upon
ongoing growth. It could even lead to the demise of many
businesses.

At the very least such increases will have to be passed on
to my customers. I'm already operating on a thin margin
and this could cripple even that.

Please reconsider this draconian proposal.

Thank You
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>