[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I do not agree with proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Teyfik Terzioglu Teyfik at terzioglu.nl
Tue Feb 11 04:28:35 UTC 2020

Hello,I do not agree with the proposed amendment.These changes are not necessary and will create a price surge in the registration fee of .com domains.No one except ICANN and Verisign will benefit from this amendment.Instead of making the internet more accessible for everyone you are trying to create more obstacles for the consumer.Where does this end? This amendment is exactly what a commercial organisation would do. And your organisation should supposed to be a non profit organisation??Are you sure about that or is the wikipedia page not updated?Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

No legal consequences can be derived from the contents of this e-mail
neither is sender committed to these. The content of this e-mail is
exclusively intended for addressee(s) and information purposes. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is strictly
prohibited. Sender accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this e-mail. Always scan
attachements before opening them.