David Chu davidflamenco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:28:28 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am concerned and very unhappy to find out that .COM prices will
drastically increase for several years. This makes my doing business harder!

I'm also very unhappy that this Verisign agreement has essentially been
made without no public accountability. That's not right. People who are
affected by these attempted unilateral changes should be part of this
decision.

I vote NO for this proposed amendment.

Thank you, and please reconsider this decision.

David Chu

--
Custom WordPress Developer
davechu.com