[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases for .com

ellenfountain at gmail.com ellenfountain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:32:31 UTC 2020

I am terribly concerned about this recent decision on your part to allow
price increases for .com registrations. I am a visual artist with a personal
website, and also have a domain registration for my digital photo
restoration services. I already pay a lot for my websites for my art and
photo restoration services, as well as for another website that is totally
dedicated to watercolor instruction for FREE to users. I can't afford for my
domain name registration costs to increase annually for ????

Please reconsider this decision. It affects a LOT of small business owners
just like me.

Thank you,

Ellen Fountain

Fountain Studio and Digital Photo Restoration Tucson