[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed price increases

Johnny wb4u at wrknradio.com
Tue Feb 11 03:22:47 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

     I am a .com domain registrant. I am an individual NOT a business as
the domain may imply. As an individual any price increase will affect me
and only me. As a retired person on a fixed income this is certainly a
concern. I've registered and maintained this domain as a personal domain
for at least 15 years and look forward to doing so in the foreseeable
future UNLESS prices force me to make changes, meaning you will lose me
(and many other .COM registrants) which will cause YOU to lose money.
Reasonable increases I can understand but this is well beyond
reasonable, especially being done in secret and without input from
customers or anyone.

     I urge you to reconsider or stop this secret agreement to increase
.COM registration prices beyond unreasonable.

Johnny