[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] On the .Com price increase

cjay Nintyone cjnintyone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:39:13 UTC 2020

The thought of the price increase alone put pressure on us the users,  and
now we dont only have to think about how to do the work that helps grow our
website but also worry about how to pay up at the end of the year or
month...
Keep in mind there's a reason we choose the cheaper name and that is so we
can afford to pay.

I plead on behalf of the thousands of people still trying to find their
balance on the internet,  please do not make this increase,  it will just
push people to divert to illegal effort to meet up,  or even drop their
website because they can't afford it