[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Unfair Price Increases

Bryon Stutts partymasterb at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 04:48:51 UTC 2020

These proposed unrestricted price increases are unfair for people who are just getting by and using the internet for a supplemental income. I may have to continue to to work for an additional 5 to 10 years because the cost of living is out or control. The only people who can afford anything without our worries are the rich. The access to affordable internet domains are a life line for countless folks just getting by.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone