[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not agree with your increase prices

F A zeveigamacedo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:54:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

Its a shame what. Greedy world we live one, you follow the same path
here "ICANN
made these changes in secret, without consulting or incorporating feedback
from the ICANN community or Internet users. Although ICANN has a history of
making similar deals behind closed doors, and also of ignoring unified
opposition against such action, we are focused on leading the fight against
price increases that will harm our customers (and the Internet as a whole).
This is a crucial time to raise our voices given that *.COM domains make up
40% of all registered domain names online*." and "Alongside these contract
changes, *Verisign agreed to pay ICANN an additional $20 million dollars
over five years to support* ICANN's domain name system initiatives, without
any clarity about how ICANN will spend the money, or who will ensure that
the funds are properly spent on domain infrastructure."

Some how, someone will, break you business with a another way to use
another type of domain. You are playing a game that you can not win, keep
it low and fair. Good luck 🤞

Regards