[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disapproval of .COM domain price increase

Stuart Stirling stu at stuartstirling.com
Tue Feb 11 04:54:53 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I recently received an email from Namecheap.com about the agreement you
made with Verisign where it will be likely you'll increase .com domain name
prices.
I do, and I think everyone in the internet business community would,
strongly disapprove of any intention your group may have in this agreement
to increase the prices.
Without releasing a public explanation or reasoning behind this new
agreement, it seems like an extremely selfish and greedy move.
I, along with the whole small internet business community plead with you to
keep the price of .com domains to a minimum, ideally to keep them at the
price they have been for the last 15 years, since I've been purchasing
domain names.

Sincerely,
Stuart Stirling