[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] personal comment on ICANN`s fee increase for .COM domain

sadullo abdulloev sadullo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:07:40 UTC 2020

     This is really not a fair step taken by ICANN & Verisign as I do not think it will affect positively the internet community and including your prestige. Personally me and dozens of my friends are totally against this act and we request like rest web society avoid price increase for COM. As it will affect development of worldwide web negatively. The idea of big companies, like Google, Facebook, etc. is to deliver internet to each and every household on the world and you guys are taking reverse step by stopping this campaign. Pls withhold!!!