[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in .com renewal cost

P.Karthikeyan karthiglister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:08:06 UTC 2020

As the new proposed contract makes a way to increase .com domain cost,
small startups and budding entrepreneur will be affected badly. As we see
lot of young entrepreneur starting from school. Also it affects side
projects. It may be a small amount for Tier 1 countries but for Tier 2 & 3
it will be huge when we see an increase. So i hope you don't let verisign
to increase domain price for wholesaler.

Thanks,
Kartik