[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against .COM domain price hike

Mahigan Lepage m at mahigan.com
Tue Feb 11 05:14:57 UTC 2020

To Whom it May Concern,

I am very worried about the possibility of a .COM domain name price hike. We, like many other .COM owners, are a small business and we cannot afford to see a significant price hike in our .COM domain name fees.

Initially the Web was supposed to be a more democratic, open-to-everyone space. Do not make it a privileged place by hiking up the .COM domain name prices.

Regards,

Mahigan Lepage
.COM domain owner