[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN increase of .COM prices

Danielle Lake danielle2.lake at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:18:37 UTC 2020

I find the increase of .COM prices outrageous and ridiculous. This proposal will make it harder for small businesses to be able to reach global audiences or even make ends meet as not every one is able to afford any sort of increase.
I own 2 sites myself and any increase in prices will affect my ability to keep those sites as I will be quitting full-time job to become a stay-at-home mum in a few months time. Which means I will be bringing in less money to sustain my livelihood.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Danielle Lake