[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to ICANN .COM changes

Meredith Louden meredithlouden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:20:04 UTC 2020

As a Small Business Owner, our business' livelihood and family's livelihood
depends on our customers being able to easily find our websites under the
.COM domain. It is difficult enough to run a small business as it is and
fear that the price increases will force us to have to change our domain
name, leading to loss of revenue in addition to difficulty with new
customer acquisition. The ripple of ICANN's proposed changes will be
detrimental to many small businesses across the United States, including my
own.

We strongly oppose any price increases to .COM domains and disapprove of
ICANN's handling of this issue without consulting internet users.

Regards,

Meredith Louden
925-997-8612
meredithlouden at gmail.com