[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

info at pcgwebdev.com info at pcgwebdev.com
Tue Feb 11 05:25:53 UTC 2020

Morning,

It has come to my knowledge that the price of .com domains will increase
exponentially with the new (secret) deal with verisign.

I run a small web development company and if this happens I will
struggle to offer my clients a good service as probably most of them
will opt to choose a different domain name without .com at the end.

Also the SEO strategies will be highly compromised if this happens.

I would really appreciate if this could be solved accordingly taking
into account the users of those domains without increasing the prices
rapidly.

Regards,

PCGWebDev.