[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Approval

Scholl, Keller kscholl at prgs.edu
Tue Feb 11 05:30:14 UTC 2020

Charging more for .coms in exchange for more money seems reasonable to me, and I trust you to know what you're doing. Ignore the campaigns by various small providers, and keep on making the right decisions for the internet.

Keller Scholl (He/Him)
Ph.D. Candidate at the Pardee RAND Graduate School
Assistant Policy Researcher at RAND
KScholl at rand.org<mailto:KScholl at rand.org>
310-393-0411 x8265

may contain information that is sensitive, proprietary, and/or privileged.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.