[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] New amendment

Akhilesh B Chandran akhileshbc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:32:46 UTC 2020

Hi,

I came to know about this new amendment via Namecheap's newsletter.
Tried giving the feedback via the online form in your website, but it
doesn't seem to be working when clicking the button.
That's why am sending this as an email

Kindly do not impose any amendments that would increase the price of the
dot COM domains.
And I won't even know about this if namecheap hasn't send this is in their
newsletter. There was no news or anything. And the recent license hike of
cPanel has already affected people like me where the hosting fees has went
high drastically.

So, please do not propose any new amendments that increases the pricing of
the domains also!

Thank you

Regards,
-   *Akhilesh. B. Chandran*

*          Freelance Developer*       Trivandrum, Kerala, India
*     www.akhileshbc.com <http://www.akhileshbc.com>*