[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I represent around 22500 small business owners in Australia NZ and the UK

Chris Wakeford chriswakeford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:37:00 UTC 2020

In summary any changes to the ICANN must be done via consultation and time
to consider.

What we see here is NOTHING more than gouging with zero additional value to
new and existing customers.

Reality is- there will be backlash.... Im sure which will come shortly if
your people wont/ don't listen.
Trust me on that one.........
Thanks for the opp to offer up some advice.

[image: photo]
ChrisWakeford -End Game Coimplementor
Corporate Adviser, Pulse Markets.-Tribal Founder 2020 Projects
A Level 24.1 Farrier Place.Sydney.NSW.2000.Australia.
M  +61(0) 402 743 743  <+61(0) 402 743 743> E  ChrisWakeford at gmail.com
<ChrisWakeford at gmail.com>
W  Pulsemarkets.com.au-TribalFounders.com
Slogan Enterprise endgames lock in way more time-It's Time
Skype ewealth <#>

<http://facebook.com/chriswakefordLoves>
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?locale=> <http://twitter.com/?lang=en>
<http://www.facebook.com/ChrisWakefordLoves>

Ps. I am 'reply fast' using mobile devices such as iphone to be efficient
so forgive me if this message is too blunt, too short or predictive
text-affected.....You can text me rather than call in saving TIME.
It's Time.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=6633194394746880>