[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not raise the price of .com TLD

Cynabel Music cynabelmusic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:45:34 UTC 2020

I am the owner of several .com domains.

I am a full-time student, an open source developer, and independent artist.
An increase in .com pricing would disproportionately affect me and my
peers. We rely on .com to give ethos to independent projects, which make
sites more accessible to users who don't trust or understand vanity TLD's.

Please help protect independence, open source, and accessibility by not
raising the price of the .com TLD.

Ben Schenerman