[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

David Mitchell surge.mitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:45:50 UTC 2020

I currently have several .com domains that I utilize for personal/business
reasons. I have invested in using those domains for over a decade. An
increase in cost to utilizing the domain names that I have had for so long
would be greatly detrimental and I'd have to go through great efforts if I
were to switch to another top level domain since many of my services are
tied to those domains. If renewal switched from say $10 a year to something
unfeesible I'd no longer be able to justify keeping my domains.

--
David Mitchell