[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Increases On .com

Jody dmpc at dmpcwebdesigns.com
Mon Feb 10 21:57:37 UTC 2020

Doing these proceeding behind closed doors and not letting anyone have a
say in it is just not the right way to do business. These price
increases will cause a lot of small businesses to go under. There is no
need to have price increases for these .com domains. This is just
ridiculous to have any price increase at all. It is a name that is it
there is no cost to you to even see why these even have price increases
other than corporate greed.

Thanks,
Jody

<http://www.dmpcwebdesigns.com>

Note: All bills owed are billed at the first of the month Thanks DM PC
Web Designs
We Build Search Engine Friendly Websites That Work & Get The Job Done!
DM PC Web Designs
http://www.dmpcwebdesigns.com
*Main Number* (704-880-2029 <#>)
*Cell Numbers*
Jody (704-880-2029 <#>)
Pam (704-880-4148 <#>)
*We hope you have a Blessed Jesus Filled Day. For God so loved the world
That he gave his only begotten Son That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish But have everlasting life. John 3:16 **How To Get To
Heaven
<http://www.bbnradio.org/wcm4/bbnmedia/HowtogettoHeaven/Readtheanswer/tabid/639/Default.aspx>*