[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Public comment re: Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Nisha Masharani nmasharani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:48:48 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern -

I am writing regarding the proposed price increases for domains including
.com domains. I as an individual, and many small businesses, rely on the
web for work, and increasing the cost of domains makes the web increasingly
inaccessible to everyone. The goal of the web is to democratize knowledge
and information, and increasing barriers to that democratization is
fundamentally against the nature of the web.

I hope you will reconsider Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry
Agreement. I do not think this amendment should pass.

Thank you very much,

Nisha Masharani