[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don’t increase domain prices

Mohamed Elsharnouby sharno3 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 05:49:47 UTC 2020

I grew up in a poor country where my father earned a few dollars a day. Buying a domain for a business that I wanted to start was a big investment that I needed to consider a lot before doing. I believe that expensive domains limit unfortunate people’s capabilities to be effective and have online presence or get out of poverty though opening a business, given that online business is easy to start than other business opportunities.

Please don’t increase domains prices until poverty line of the world becomes a domain price in a day