[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Onur Başer onur at baserler.com
Tue Feb 11 05:50:48 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of multiple .com domain names.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

Due to technological advances, cost of maintaining a TDL should be down by each year.

This price inrease is unjustified.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest internationally.

Please stop this increase and take measurements to prevent a monopoly to dictate prices against public interest.

Thank you.

Onur Baser,

Aksaray, Republic of Turkey