Simon Mustoe-Arthur simon at mustoearthur.plus.com
Tue Feb 11 05:56:42 UTC 2020

Please note that I am against the planned changes above. I understand that
according to this new agreement, Verisign will be allowed to increase the
wholesale price to registrars for .COM domains every year for 8 out of the
next 10 years and that alongside these contract changes, Verisign has agreed
to pay ICANN an additional $20 million dollars over five years to support
ICANN's domain name system initiatives, without any clarity about how ICANN
will spend the money, or who will ensure that the funds are properly spent
on domain infrastructure.

I am entirely against such an open ended commitment without any apparent
checks and balances and urge you to reconsider your plans

Yours

Simon Mustoe - Arthur